21 degrees start then shut down
01-21-2020, (Subject: 21 degrees start then shut down ) 
RE: 21 degrees start then shut down
FMI - Failure Mode Identifier

SPN - Suspect Parameter Number

Basically they are numbers that break down more specifics about the base code.
replyreply
01-22-2020, (Subject: 21 degrees start then shut down ) 
(01-21-2020 )Billy7871 Wrote:  Do you think the oil pressure sensor could be bad?

Yes it could... I believe they need to be torqued to 25 or 27 ftlbs when you install, been awhile. Check Quickserve. Kind of a bear to get too, I did mine when I had the truck serviced. Kid at TA let me throw it in, mine is located behind the fuel filter on my CM-871. With the filter out of the way it was easy. I replaced mine due to it leaking, o-ring failed.
replyreply
01-23-2020, (Subject: 21 degrees start then shut down ) 
The past 2 mornings 21 yesterday and 40 this morning my oil pressure at start up was 90 psi. Stay that high about 2 or 3 minutes then started coming down. Any thoughts?
replyreply
Oil pump, oil pressure sending unit, carbon packing? Have you changed the oil filter out, checked for soot or other contaminants, like fuel or coolant? Emissions intact or deleted? If deleted, who did it? Do you have that Inline reader and Insite, that would help.
replyreply
It's got 13k on the oil. I have it checked every change with no issues. It was deleted when I got it 8 months ago. I just ordered the inline 6 yesterday.
replyreply
Who did the delete? Turbo and a Pyrometer (EGT) gauges installed?
replyreply
Someone in Tennessee is all I know. I have a boost and Pyro gauge.
replyreply
You need to get that file to Rawze, see what they did to that motor, odds are that is your issue. Or possibly the cause, especially if the motor is working against itself.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98
Waterloo is understating that. YOU NEED TO HAVE THAT DELTE FILE LOOKED AT!! Rawze, Unilevers or Mommaburt can help you out.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.