disable shutdown. derate
02-07-2020, (Subject: disable shutdown. derate ) 
disable shutdown. derate
Well I'm going back to the dark side next week. All emissions will be back on and the fun begins, First thing I need to know is it possible with the stock cummins program to turn off all engine shut downs and or derates. really don't want to go through that again.
replyreply
02-08-2020, (Subject: disable shutdown. derate ) 
RE: disable shutdown. derate
What's your reasoning for going back to the "dark side"?
replyreply
live Ontario Canada DOT checking trucks everywhere now. have to sell truck or go back. they are setting up on side roads just to check emiso*ns and at the scales. 2019 fines were around $400 but that changed jan 1st 2020 don't know what new fines are. Ontario is the only place in north america where they can legally plug in and test under suspicion of tampering. voiding your rights, its called "cut the red tape act". so far my parts bill is around $7000.00. Really sucks, truck runs so good, last e test i did read 0.03, doing new cans and all my sensors, but i am going to look at a used set of cans on monday 500.00 for the used ones vrs 6000 for new , might have them cleaned and install first just to try.
replyreply
Are glider trucks legal in canada?

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
Is it just a blitz they're doing or is it going on full time? I'd much rather wait it out if that was the case.
replyreply
shutdowns/derates can be disabled, no problem, while keeping the system in tact. also can make the thing more lenient so that it does not act up as much. Also can take some of the low end response out, but keep overall HP up so it pulls good, so it runs a bit cleaner overall, makes less overall soot. Also can make it ignore errors for when the egr temp sensor (magic plug) is unplugged, for those days where you may manually want to shut off that system off all together.

- It is called 'legal custom tuning', I have done this several times for folks in the past around here.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: slowpoke , hhow55
Okay thanks Rawze that's good know it can be done. Going into town to look at a
2015 pete 579 with a pacar engine. not sure if those engines are okay tho. I know 2012 and 2013 were bad wont touch those.
As far as gliders go there still being sold up here. the wording they are going to dis allow is "hot rod" and "kit car" not sure what that means yet.
And for "just a blitz" no they are white pickup trucks with blue writing on sides, haven't seen one myself yet but know of four guy's been checked so far. 2 at scale house on QEW Grimsby, one service center hyw 401. and one this side of Windsor border. Scale on 401 Milton now being rebuilt with drive in building to test emissions also.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55
^^------ Unfortunately, it sounds like Ontario has found a new revenue stream...
replyreply
02-09-2020, (Subject: disable shutdown. derate ) 
So Rawze,can you expand on "legal custom tuning"?youve peeked my interest
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.