How to remove bunk heater/ AC blower unit from prostar.
05-01-2020, (Subject: How to remove bunk heater/ AC blower unit from prostar. ) 
How to remove bunk heater/ AC blower unit from prostar.
Hi,

I was trying to remove the AC/heater blower unit from underneath the bunk of a prostar international. It has 4-10mm screws up top. I'll need to cap the AC and heater lines. Has anyone done this ?

Thank you.

User's Signature: We're a full grid off.
replyreply
RE: How to remove bunk heater/ AC blower unit from prostar.
Apu truck or no apu?
replyreply
No Apu.

replyreply
i have never had to pull mine out yet.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
05-02-2020, (Subject: How to remove bunk heater/ AC blower unit from prostar. ) 
I thought I'd save some storage space. I never idle the truck.

replyreply
05-04-2020, (Subject: How to remove bunk heater/ AC blower unit from prostar. ) 
I wouldn't cap the lines. I would take it to a independent AC shop and have them fabricate the lines to just the front core...as far as the heater goes you just remove the T fittings in the front and pipe it to the front core.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.