Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times
07-23-2020, (Subject: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times ) 
Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times
If you need to pull this Rawze, that is cool and I understand...

I saw this outfit mentioned on Fox Business, Stuart Varney, this morning... https://byrna.com

Hey, not for everyone, but with everything going on, it may be something one of you guys may be interested in. I carry a Glock, have a few, BUT... I may pick one of these up, you never know when you could use some Pepper/CS gas to stop something.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , stevesparts
07-23-2020, (Subject: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times ) 
RE: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times
I will ordering one for my daughter for when she is at school. She is still under 21 and can carry a pistol yet.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
To many anti 2A states on the east coast and NE. That thing would get you arrested for sure in NJ, NY, MD, Boston, Phili. I finally broke and stopped carrying my S&W Bodyguard. I'm not doing a 2 year MANDITORY prison sentence in NJ or NY. I keep a legal toad sticker close and the winch bar. It's discouraged more than one dummy and the occasional Lot Lizard (when that was a big thing) that jumped up on the running boards.

I often contemplate Bear mace. But that may leave me incapable of operating the truck in order to get away. For now, the best defense is picking wise locations to park and continue to be a light sleeper.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , JimT
(07-23-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  To many anti 2A states on the east coast and NE. That thing would get you arrested for sure in NJ, NY, MD, Boston, Phili. I finally broke and stopped carrying my S&W Bodyguard. I'm not doing a 2 year MANDITORY prison sentence in NJ or NY. I keep a legal toad sticker close and the winch bar. It's discouraged more than one dummy and the occasional Lot Lizard (when that was a big thing) that jumped up on the running boards.

I often contemplate Bear mace. But that may leave me incapable of operating the truck in order to get away. For now, the best defense is picking wise locations to park and continue to be a light sleeper.

I hear you there, I'm thinking of hitting up Joe's Army Navy, retractable baton, smack then in the head or knee... Still illegal, but easily disposed of if need be...

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
Watching those peaceful riot videos where the cops are beating the hell out of peaceful rioters with batons and them not even responding to it makes me not want to go that route. Unless its a sledgehammer or a 50 # piece of bar steel.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
07-24-2020, (Subject: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times ) 
(07-23-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Watching those peaceful riot videos where the cops are beating the hell out of peaceful rioters with batons and them not even responding to it makes me not want to go that route. Unless its a sledgehammer or a 50 # piece of bar steel.

The Glock still seems to be the best defense... May have to throw a Mossberg in the sleeper too, starting to look like Mogadishu out there. It is like Jesus told His posse, sell your leather jacket and buy an AR, because you will need it. ;-)

replyreply
07-24-2020, (Subject: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times ) 
All set there being investing in Lead and Brass for years, more affordable than gold and silver.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , smorgan87
Those pepper balls are usually standard paint ball caliber and can be fired thru a paint ball gun (which im prty sure is legal in all 50). Be careful with anything CS tho as that it is technically a chemical weapon and can cause respiratory failure in some people. Not that i give a damn about a criminals well being, id just hate for someone to get in trbl in one them commie places for killing an asthmatic criminal.
replyreply
The pepper balls are legal but the paintball guns are a no go in all the previous mentioned areas.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.