Fault Code: 1145
10-03-2020, (Subject: Fault Code: 1145 ) 
RE: Fault Code: 1145
It was definitely a good read Rawze, I totally agree with you on new and reman injectors. I had some issues with the rebuilds myself not even mentioning a friend's horror story with N14 reman injectors from a dealer.
I do admit that I have no experience with cm2350 injectors being rebuild after all I just got my first cm2350 just few weeks ago. I got familiar with an ISX engines in the last couple of years when I began to follow you on YouTube and now on here. There isn't more honest and real forum than what you created and for that I'm very thankful.

As far as OP's injector "issue", I meant that he could use quality rebuilt shop to at least check the basic parameters. I know of a good shop in my area (Chicago suburbs) that I used in past for Maxxforce injector rebuilds. I thought he could replicate my experience but I myself still am learning the curve.
replyreply
02-24-2021, (Subject: Fault Code: 1145 ) 
Kozakvod did the injector and tube fix your trouble code?

I am getting the same code on my 2350.

User's Signature: 2015 Kenworth T660
replyreply
03-03-2021, (Subject: Fault Code: 1145 ) 
Replaced #6 injector and connector tube. About 2,000 miles later and check engine light has not come back on. Fingers crossed it fixed that problem.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
03-05-2021, (Subject: Fault Code: 1145 ) 
(03-03-2021 )Mattman Wrote:  Replaced #6 injector and connector tube. About 2,000 miles later and check engine light has not come back on. Fingers crossed it fixed that problem.

Mattman, from my last post where I was going to replace the #6 to current state, I have not replaced it. AND I haven't had that code in a long time, I can't remember the last time I saw that CE for the problem, but I watch it like a hawk all the time. I change my FWS filter at PM of course and again about 1/2 way to the next PM. I can't explain why I was getting the code or why I'm now not getting it, but I carry the injector with me just in case.

Glad to know yours is doing okay. Was the injector swap fairly easy to do?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mattman
Yep swapping the injector is not hard at all.

Need a good 22mm crow foot for the fuel lines, other than that just regular tools and a torque wrench.

Mine would set the code then go away and then come back. I didn't want to take a chance of it totaly screwing up so I replaced mine. If I ran close to home I would have kept running it and see if it got better or worse. I couldn't tell any difference in the way the truck ran.

replyreply
(03-05-2021 )Mattman Wrote:  Yep swapping the injector is not hard at all.

Need a good 22mm crow foot for the fuel lines, other than that just regular tools and a torque wrench.

Mine would set the code then go away and then come back. I didn't want to take a chance of it totaly screwing up so I replaced mine. If I ran close to home I would have kept running it and see if it got better or worse. I couldn't tell any difference in the way the truck ran.

Curious, we’re getting fuel pressure lose when running the rail pressure test? And if so, did the injector replacement restore your pressure during the test?
replyreply
09-13-2023, (Subject: Fault Code: 1145 ) 
I got 1142 fault yesterday. isx 2350 400000 miles.
"Injector Solenoid Driver Cylinder 3 - Mechanical System Not Responding or Out of Adjustment"
The ECM has detected an error with the injection timing or quantity. - per quickserve

Cleared it, and it happened again in less than 24 hrs. It seems that this is the same problem as with 1145 fault that was described in this thread - but for the injector on cylinder number 3.
Quickserve recommends checking if the calibration is updated - I have to get to Hagai on that...
Other than that it should be a defective injector. I will run a leak test, but it's probably not needed. Could the injector be not leaking but still defective? Please correct me if I am wrong, but the calibration checkup should take care of injection timing and quantity issues?
So.... off I go to get a new injector and to watch Rawz's videos.....
replyreply
09-13-2023, (Subject: Fault Code: 1145 ) 
(09-13-2023 )walterk Wrote:  ...
So.... off I go to get a new injector and to watch Rawz's videos.....

My video on injector replacement is for a CM871, not a CM2350. It is different in that the quell tube for the injector needs to be replaced, and dealt with, everything seated properly too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
09-14-2023, (Subject: Fault Code: 1145 ) 
Thanks Rawz, I know, but I study your every move carefully first, and then I adjust accordingly as per compuserve repair guide. Cheers!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.