CUMMINS SWAP 2250 to 2350.
11-10-2021, (Subject: CUMMINS SWAP 2250 to 2350. ) 
RE: CUMMINS SWAP 2250 to 2350.
(11-10-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  
(11-10-2021 )Diver Wrote:  I have a question for all that are in this thread I know it’s about 5 months old now but I am new to the forums. I have a 2012 isx cm2250 motor with a cm 2350 ECM my question is what needs to be changed so that it communicate together esn 79597170 cpl 3719 and the ECM cpl is 3937 and it’s a 2014

Thanks for your help and guidance
Diver

what truck is this on?... and what was the original engine ?... and what was the ser# of the original engine???

and I assume the the new enigne ser# is 79597170?

It’s in a Kenworth t680 2015. The original engine was a paccar don’t have a clue on that ser# as the Cummins was in it when I purchased it. And I believe that the ECM came from a different engine as well sorry I’m not much help here.and yes the 79597170 is what’s in the truck now
replyreply
11-11-2021, (Subject: CUMMINS SWAP 2250 to 2350. ) 
(11-10-2021 )Diver Wrote:  ...
It’s in a Kenworth t680 2015. The original engine was a paccar don’t have a clue on that ser# as the Cummins was in it when I purchased it. And I believe that the ECM came from a different engine as well sorry I’m not much help here.and yes the 79597170 is what’s in the truck now

wow, that sounds like a complete clustered-Mess!

.. that enigne ser# comes back as a CM2250 engine.

-- I can also assume that the truck / engine is "Deleted"?.. other wise, THE ENTIRE EMISSIONS SYSTEMS THAT BELONGED TO THE CM2250 ENGINE NEEDS TO ALSO BE INSTALLED TO MATCH THE ENGINE TO MAKE IT LEGAL!... AND THEN REGISTERED AS A "GLIDER", AS IT IS A 2015 TRUCK with a non-compliant (2010 emissions standards) engine in it!.. .. so this tells me clearly that it is already a "deleted" truck and engine.

NEXT:;;.... A CM2250 ECM NEEDS TO BE PUT BACK ON THAT ENGINE!!!.. PERIOD!. The program needed should match the engine ser# as well. (program CL10138 in your case). This is the proper thing to do and what needs to be done to run it correctly.

-== And since it most likely needs "deleted" after, then that is easily cured by simply copying out and e-mailing the factory clean program so that it can be "de-mandated" properly instead of having some rip-off delete tuning idiot making things worse for several thousands of $$$.

WHO MADE THIS MESS BY THE WAY?/... I sure hope like h#ell that it was not a "certified" oem repair shop.. because what they did WAS ESSENTIALLY ILLEGAL (unless they put all the 2010 emissions systems on it too and registered it as a glider). it was not the best idea to use an outdated emissions engine in a 2015 truck to begin with... THEN to make it worse yet ... TO USE THE WRONG ECM!!>??q!.. What a mess!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Most of the time the multi plex will be off as far as where its getting its info. Make sure you have all that correct
replyreply
(11-11-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  
(11-10-2021 )Diver Wrote:  ...

wow, that sounds like a complete clustered-Mess!

.. that enigne ser# comes back as a CM2250 engine.

-- I can also assume that the truck / engine is "Deleted"?.. other wise, THE ENTIRE EMISSIONS SYSTEMS THAT BELONGED TO THE CM2250 ENGINE NEEDS TO ALSO BE INSTALLED TO MATCH THE ENGINE TO MAKE IT LEGAL!... AND THEN REGISTERED AS A "GLIDER", AS IT IS A 2015 TRUCK with a non-compliant (2010 emissions standards) engine in it!.. .. so this tells me clearly that it is already a "deleted" truck and engine.

NEXT:;;.... A CM2250 ECM NEEDS TO BE PUT BACK ON THAT ENGINE!!!.. PERIOD!. The program needed should match the engine ser# as well. (program CL10138). This is the proper thing to do and what needs to be done to run it correctly.

-== And since it most likely needs "deleted" after, then that is easily cured by simply copying out and e-mailing the factory clean program so that it can be "de-mandated" properly instead of having some rip-off delete tuning idiot making things worse for several thousands of $$$.

WHO MADE THIS MESS BY THE WAY?/... I sure hope like h#ell that it was not a "certified" oem repair shop.. because what they did WAS ESSENTIALLY ILLEGAL (unless they put all the 2010 emissions systems on it too and registered it as a glider). it was not the best idea to use an outdated emissions engine in a 2015 truck to begin with... THEN to make it worse yet ... TO USE THE WRONG ECM!!>??q!.. What a mess!

okay to answer your questions as best I can.....No the truck is not deleted it has a full def/dpf system on and runs what I can say as it should. what or where it came from is beyond my knowledge. and as far as the ECM I'm not even sure where they got it from. now I do not have insite but I have access to someone that does. so if there is files or more information that is needed for this to be right then I will have to get with him and have him download the files for you to look at if you need that to see what is in there. and to who did this...…Truck Nation in Houston Tx. is the company that buys and sells lots of trucks.... I don't know if there are an oem shop. Now how do i check to see if its been registered as a glider?
replyreply
11-12-2021, (Subject: CUMMINS SWAP 2250 to 2350. ) 
(11-10-2021 )Diver Wrote:  Now how do i check to see if its been registered as a glider?

It wasn't.........

your gonna be pulling your hair out for a year if you decide to play around with this abortion of a mess. Sell it, scrap it, give it away and buy something else.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.