Relay in harness near IFSM
03-11-2021, (Subject: Relay in harness near IFSM ) 
Relay in harness near IFSM
About to put my head back on. I notice this relay in my harness as I have several times before. Can't find much of anything on it. I'm assuming this is for the lift pump? I'm looking to replace it as a function of mileage since I'm in this deep right now.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
RE: Relay in harness near IFSM
it is the lift pump relay. There is also an inline fuse for it in the harness as well.

I have not had to change mine yet. it has 1.4 million miles on it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: dhirocz
Just buy a spare put it in tool box. I swear I carry half of the truck in my cargo boxes so far haven't needed any of it but at least have piece of mind knowing it's there.

If it's not broke don't fix it till it is.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT
03-12-2021, (Subject: Relay in harness near IFSM ) 
(03-11-2021 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  ...I carry half of the truck in my cargo boxes so far haven't needed any of it but at least have piece of mind knowing it's there...

That
replyreply
03-14-2021, (Subject: Relay in harness near IFSM ) 
I've been carrying around so many parts and tools in the under bunk storage area that my rear cab shocks started leaking oil (replaced the air bags over the summer). Want to build a custom cab rack cabinet with pull-out drawers for tool storage one day. Just not in the cards yet.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
03-15-2021, (Subject: Relay in harness near IFSM ) 
Some day we'll all have to get together in one spot for a week and dump out our side boxes. I'll bet we could build an entire truck or 2. Or maybe even give Elon Musk a run for his money in building an electric vehicle or rocket...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.