'12 ISX15 demandate woes...
09-20-2021, (Subject: '12 ISX15 demandate woes... ) 
RE: '12 ISX15 demandate woes...
(09-20-2021 )NDISX15 Wrote:  So checked the resistance on the can 2, 60 ohms. Also reinspected all the hardware changes, nothing unnecessary unplugged and exhaust is about as straight shot as it can be to the stack considering how it needs to be ran. Replaced my IMAP sensor today during my service and ordered a new exhaust back pressure sensor and tube to replace the originals. 177k on the original and the IMAP was full clogged with soot. I think I've downloaded the diet file out of the ecm....but c4lt3rm is definitely not as user-friendly as I thought it would be. I saved something to my laptop.....but I may need a lil guidance if the file isn't the program from the ecm. Just for giggles jumped on insite to check codes. No codes,, not that im really surprised considering i have no idea what is or isn't suppressed.

Where should I send it to?

e-mail the file you copied out of the ecm and I will review it and tell ya if it is ok or not.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
09-23-2021, (Subject: '12 ISX15 demandate woes... ) 
Double checked the file I downloaded, turns out I saved a blank screen :facepalm:

Is there a step by step around for saving a copy of my tune from the ecm to the hard drive?
replyreply
09-23-2021, (Subject: '12 ISX15 demandate woes... ) 
If you have not setup a screen file with certain parameters cts screen will be blank ct will show you zero data unless the parameters you want to see have been setup by you. If the file you have on your PC is 5-8 megabytes it's the tune send that to Rawze.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: NDISX15
09-24-2021, (Subject: '12 ISX15 demandate woes... ) 
(09-23-2021 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  If you have not setup a screen file with certain parameters cts screen will be blank ct will show you zero data unless the parameters you want to see have been setup by you. If the file you have on your PC is 5-8 megabytes it's the tune send that to Rawze.

Appreciate the info, ill have to take a look at the file size this evening. I know the name it saved under was "screen0...." and some other stuff in place of the. 's.
replyreply
if ya can't figure it out ... maybe PM forum members 'running rough' or 'RollinCoal' on here for some help?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(09-24-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  if ya can't figure it out ... maybe PM forum members 'running rough' or 'RollinCoal' on here for some help?

After finding some very helpful messages in my PM 's, I definitely didn't get the cal out of the ecm....but now know where I went wrong and can start getting this right. Also, I ordered a pyrometer to install while the truck is down getting this sorted out.

Will update soon as I can, thanks!
replyreply
Send me a pm
Ill share a couple screen files that will show you the just of the tune
replyreply
10-07-2021, (Subject: '12 ISX15 demandate woes... ) 
(09-24-2021 )RollinCoal Wrote:  Send me a pm
Ill share a couple screen files that will show you the just of the tune

After being busy as all get out lately, and then getting the 'rona and being down almost a week....I have finally downloaded the cal, and have sent it off to Rawze just now for review. Either way I think I'll be looking for some custom tuning somewhere to get this motor adjusted a bit better for what the truck does.

RollinCoal - PM Sent, and much appreciated!

Rawze - Anxiously awaiting your thoughts and findings on the cal.....sorry for the big delay :/
replyreply
10-07-2021, (Subject: '12 ISX15 demandate woes... ) 
Sent you a reply as well
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.