DEF Parameter changes
10-05-2021, (Subject: DEF Parameter changes ) 
DEF Parameter changes
Is there anyone on here that has capability of changing DEF Derate parameters for the ongoing issues with DEF Headers/QLS Units? I know the OEM companies are starting to roll them out due to shortages of parts but I have been waiting for over 2 months on some units and still have customers with truck setting idle unable to use. Some being 2020/2021 models. I assume the OEM are just changing the range at which the ECU essence a problem with these units in essence widening the acceptable operating range.
replyreply
RE: DEF Parameter changes
Get with cummins on this.. they have programming patches for just this issue. Call cummins cooperate and not the local gaggle of idiots down the street!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
What make and model truck?
and ecm cal?
replyreply
10-06-2021, (Subject: DEF Parameter changes ) 
(10-05-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  Get with Cummins on this.. they have programming patches for just this issue. Call Cummins cooperate and not the local gaggle of idiots down the street!.

This does no good as they will only release the file to the VIN OEM manufacturer. I tried going through the Dealership I use for warranty related parts and Cummins confirmed the updates are available but would not release them due to said dealer being an International 'Cummins" Dealer.
replyreply
(10-05-2021 )RollinCoal Wrote:  What make and model truck?
and ecm cal?

KW/Pete
Not sure on Models as there are several different trucks. All have medium duty engines. Cummins ISC,ISL, and PX9. All ranging from 2013-2021 Take your pick.
replyreply
I know I can get the files and have the cross reference sheet
I just needs esn and ecm code Then i can get you the right file
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Hedley , Zkeene21
10-08-2021, (Subject: DEF Parameter changes ) 
(10-06-2021 )RollinCoal Wrote:  I know I can get the files and have the cross reference sheet
I just needs esn and ecm code Then i can get you the right file

PM Sent
replyreply
10-08-2021, (Subject: DEF Parameter changes ) 
reply sent
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.