No crank
05-10-2022, (Subject: No crank ) 
No crank
Finally got my
Truck back together after having the engine out and rebuilding it Turn key on abs went to hit the start button and I have nothing. Starter relay clicking
replyreply
RE: No crank
starter going bad?.

is the engine easy to turn by hand?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Yes I apologize. Starter was working before engine disassemble now it doesn’t make any noise or try to engage. What makes the starter engage. The little solenoid under the starter?
replyreply
(05-10-2022 )Jchism3406 Wrote:  Yes I apologize. Starter was working before engine disassemble now it doesn’t make any noise or try to engage. What makes the starter engage. The little solenoid under the starter?

its anyone's guess. you also did not mention what type of truck, engine, etc.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
2001 Peterbilt 379 exhd. Cummins isx cm570
replyreply
05-11-2022, (Subject: No crank ) 
Make sure the cables are connected to the starter motor correctly. Apply 12v to the signal wire on the starter solenoid. If it cranks you have a problem with the wiring, ECM, fuses, keyswitch, etc....If it doesn't crank, the starter has failed.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Jchism3406 , Rawze , Pd6cas2

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.