Turbo sock
06-20-2022, (Subject: Turbo sock ) 
Turbo sock
Has anyone ever used a turbo sock not for performance but for under hood temperature
replyreply
06-21-2022, (Subject: Turbo sock ) 
RE: Turbo sock
Turbo sock makes the turbo run much hotter. here are some related post that came up on a random search ...

ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid66318
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid24351

Better air flow under the hood is the answer to your question. What is the actual issue?.. maybe some details on whats going on?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Just trying to help out a/c to cool inside of the truck better
replyreply
My backyard mechanic said I could put quarter turn valves on the inlet and outlet lines for coolant going into and out of heat exchange for my cab heater to drop the Temps on my ac. I have a t800 kenworth. I've also heard of cleaning the condenser out for better flow. The guys here will tell you if my mechanic has dumb ideas. I've done neither of those options so I would seak a 2nd opinion.
replyreply
If the box seals on the blend door were shot then yeah, I could see shutting off the coolant to the heater core helping a bit being it seems the box on a t800 has both the evap and heater core in the same area. On my 387 the evap and heater core are on opposite sides so it's less likely to pull hot air even if the seals were shot.

Cleaning out the condenser will allow more air to flow through it and condense the gasses more efficiently. More liquid at the expansion valve=more temperature drop across the whole evap. If there is gas making it back to the expansion valve then some capacity is lost as it is the refrigerant flashing from liquid to gas that causes the temperature drop.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Pd6cas2

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.