high rpm
09-20-2022, (Subject: high rpm ) 
RE: high rpm
(09-12-2022 )skipper Wrote:  thanks it was the sensor. NOW I need to find out the part # for the air bags for the prostar. and are they all the same or the rear drive different from the front drive? They mount from the sides. i dont believe they sell the Good Year OEM anymore so a replacement would be fine as well. Thanks

if you're talking about the 4 airbags at the tires then you should be able to find them at fleetpride. You will probably need some kind of part number either from the OEM or from a tag/sticker on one of the airbags. Or I think they can also find a match by size, air supply location and mounting locations. If you have an old one removed just bring it to the store with you and they can probably match it up right there. If you're replacing really old airbags I highly recommend getting all new nuts and bolts, especially if it's the style with the threaded rod through the center. First time I replaced mine the dealer sold me the bags and new threaded rods but no new nuts. It wasn't until I tried removing the old ones that I realized that the old nuts on the underside were basically rust welded to the rods. Once I finally got them removed the threads in the nuts were too out of shape to reuse.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.