No codes
10-18-2022, (Subject: No codes ) 
RE: No codes
(10-17-2022 )Mr Hagg Wrote:  not if you didnt remove vgt from turbo.. You need to llook at fuel pressure before you start the truck to see what shes doing. THen look at the fuel pressure as you crank it. Does it jump right or not.... You can also look at cranks and cam sensor see what they are doing normally they will code if bad.... id be leaning on fueling... If you have it running and shut it off will it start right back up? Or does it take a bit to be slow start?
Mr.Hagg when it sits for my34 hour restart and I come back to start it. It starts and runs then about 1 or2 min in to running it starts to act like it’s starving for fuel and dies. Then I spin it back over try to give it fuel by the spins then like it primes backup. Only does after it sits 24 hours or so.
replyreply
sounds like it is sucking air to me.. maybe something wrong with the the fuel-water seperator, and it letting some air in?.

just a random guess.

when did it start doing this?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(10-18-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  sounds like it is sucking air to me.. maybe something wrong with the the fuel-water seperator, and it letting some air in?.

just a random guess.

when did it start doing this?.
Just started a few weeks ago. Im gonna check lift pump also. Im gonna hook up my insite in the morning before I start it to check the command fuel pressure. I will let u know thanks.
replyreply
I am leaning towards something on the suction side of the fuel system.

To quickly check if your lift pump is pushing pressure you can push with a small screwdriver on the center of the compucheck fitting right above the secondary fuel filter, on the filter housing. It's usually covered by a red condom.

BEFORE YOU START the truck check your primary filter for air if you have the Paccar style with the clear bowl at the bottom, it would be an indication its drawing air in the system. If you see a separation of air and fuel you have an issue somewhere on the suction side of the fuel system. I have seen these types of filter housing draw air and cause problems when they get corroded and old.

If you have a Davco filter with the clear bowl on top is the fuel level at the usual level in the housing or is it completely bellow the bottom of the bowl?

Did the issue start shortly after replacing the fuel filters?
Did you replace the fuel filters since the issue started?
stuff I would ask you if you would be a customer at my shop
replyreply
10-19-2022, (Subject: No codes ) 
I have to see what it does on my next34 hr restart. It only after that period.
replyreply
10-21-2022, (Subject: No codes ) 
I changed the fuel rail pressure sensor again. I got code 755 the other night while idlingit was an old sensor. We will see.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.