Good repair shop in Richmond, via ???
01-05-2017, (Subject: Good repair shop in Richmond, via ??? ) 
RE: Good repair shop in Richmond, via ???
(01-05-2017 )joesherrie12 Wrote:  Follow up question is if I do have 1 or 2 injectors bad should I just shell out the extra money and replace all of them or just do the 1 or 2? Thanks again

That depends on how they got that way. if it is simply a leaky injector then
I would only replace the leaky one.

If you know for sure that it has been driven against a bunch of check engine lights and a blocked up dpf can,.. running rough too, then it is likely that all 6 are cooked, and/or damaged to some degree from it. I have seen lots of drivers weaken and kill injectors by ignoring check engine lights and blocked up emissions systems.

more than 2 leaky,... replace them all, or at least 3, then the other soon after when you get more money to do so.

Last time I priced them locally here (about 2 months ago) they were $580 each from dealer. I have heard stories of people paying more than $1200 for injectors for ISX. Actuators were about $480 or so.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: joesherrie12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good repair shop in Richmond, via ??? - Rawze - 01-05-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.