T-3 vs t-4 oil
01-11-2017, (Subject: T-3 vs t-4 oil ) 
RE: T-3 vs t-4 oil
(01-11-2017 )hhow55 Wrote:  I learned about this oil just yesterday, and it appears to be loaded up with the much needed zinc.
Majesticlubricants.com
Would like for some of our experts to chime in on this. I used a competitors oil in my n14 for 9 years and had no oil related issues. The oil was mystic synthetic blend. I think that majestic may what we may need for our motors.

Sounds like you have been sucked directly into the brainwashing machine of oils. They ALL claim to be the "superior" oil... They ALL claim they are better than the big-name oils,.. they ALL make miracle claims of some sort etc.etc.etc. -- With a name like "Majestic" and all the other kooky, hocus-pocus clever names I see products sold as,.. that should be your first red flag. If they truly were then engine makers themselves would recommend them and the engine would have a sticker on the side of the engine telling you to use that brand. -- It is nothing special, and their own website shows their oils having 1300ppm zinc (no more than the major brands). Their ash rating I don't like either at more than 9,000 PPM!. -- Deposits and emissions system problems over time anyone?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz

Messages In This Thread
RE: T-3 vs t-4 oil - Waterloo - 01-07-2017,
RE: T-3 vs t-4 oil - Brock - 01-07-2017,
RE: T-3 vs t-4 oil - Waterloo - 01-07-2017,
RE: T-3 vs t-4 oil - hhow55 - 01-11-2017,
RE: T-3 vs t-4 oil - Rawze - 01-11-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.