Fuel not transferring between tanks on ProStar
02-28-2017, (Subject: Fuel not transferring between tanks on ProStar ) 
RE: Fuel not transferring between tanks on ProStar
Well if everything I am hearing is correct my left side (driver) sending unit is good, no fuel gauge issues.

The transfer pump, I can get to that through the boot? Right now I just want to test the pump. This jumper procedure is what has me stumped. Do I pull the relay in the main fuse panel and jump there? That is what I am assuming? Or, do I just feed 12 volts direct to the pump off a hot wire? I don't want to burn it up if it is not the issue.

As far as testing my fuel tank sending unit, how would I go about that? The tank is filled right up to the neck. Would I be able to get a reliable reading with my ohm meter with a full tank? I wish the hell I could just pull the damn thing out! Not that easy, as my right side tank doubles as a hydraulic fluid tank for my pump... And it is full.

Also, assuming again, if I can get the pump working, it will drain my passenger side tank, correct? It does not flow the other way if I understood correctly from Brock's post. Thanks guys
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel not transferring between tanks on ProStar - Waterloo - 02-28-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.