Delta P replacement
03-08-2017, (Subject: Delta P replacement ) 
RE: Delta P replacement
(03-08-2017 )recap483 Wrote:  Well I screwed up when I trusted what my tech said when they worked on my truck last.
Found soot in the left pipe was causing the problem. Going get home and do a good egr cleaning.

I absolutely hate mechanic 99% if the time! They will never take advice and think they know everything. My mechanic is on his way out the door for that exact reason, he does what he wants ....... sometimes without permission.

Asked him 4 times to install bypass filter but he didnt because he said he doesn't like them because guys think they can run forever on oil.

Told him my truck had a bad boost leak and to pressure test it. He said he did and there was no leak and he started hacking apart crap to find a problem that I already knew the answer too so I brought it elsewhere and wouldn't you know that....... a 5" gash on my one bellow!

His only saving grace Is he is the only mechanic where I live so sometimes you don't have a choice.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Delta P replacement - recap483 - 03-07-2017,
RE: Delta P replacement - Brock - 03-08-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.