Buying older ISX truck for cash vs "fleet maintained" newer ISX
04-04-2017, (Subject: Buying older ISX truck for cash vs "fleet maintained" newer ISX ) 
RE: Buying older ISX truck for cash vs "fleet maintained" newer ISX
(04-02-2017 )Brock Wrote:  Promoting it so heavily? shi#t man sorry for trying to help out. I've got 20 trucks saved in my favorites list and am having trouble narrowing it down, this one seemed real good. Thought I was being nice. I don't know the truck, or the guy.... I'm in Alberta and never been to the east.

I apologize, "promoting" was the wrong description. All I really meant was if you want the truck then go for it. Don't wait on my account.
I do appreciate the suggestion.
I don't really like specs. Also I read that nothing but ISX can be properly de-mandated, am I wrong in this?

All I am really looking at right now are ISX Prostar/Cascadia.

(04-02-2017 )arch_stanton Wrote:  If you can save 750 a week you may have the discipline to run a trucking business wait another year then you can start with 50k in the bank after the down payment,insurance, ect
This business will still be hear.

Currently at $33,000 CAD ($24,626 USD), slowed to $500 CAD once goal was reached.
Originally was planing for a +15% downpayment on new truck, but no longer thinking that way.
I have thought of what you suggested, one of the reasons I'm not feeling gun-ho.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buying older ISX truck for cash vs "fleet maintained" newer ISX - Sledge - 04-04-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.