Detroit Radiator PowerMaxx CAC....
04-18-2017, (Subject: Detroit Radiator PowerMaxx CAC.... ) 
RE: Detroit Radiator PowerMaxx CAC....
(04-18-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  
(04-18-2017 )Waterloo Wrote:  ...in regards to DR, I had one of their radiators, and I was a big fan... The radiator was junk, did not fit and was immediately replaced with an OEM model when I discovered the piss poor quality of their workmanship. I no longer recommend them.

Hey Waterloo, you are by no means even close to the 50th guy that I've heard that was a big fan of DR. I'm beginning to get the impression that they used to build a fine product, but that they are now trending downwards quickly, I'm I correct on that?

That is my impression too, and I have been to their headquarters, as it is not far from me. They are great bunch of guys and gals, BUT. I am not impressed any longer with their products, they really have seemed to have dropped the ball. I was looking for an AC condenser, they had one, but I would have had to have Mickey Moused it in. I went and paid triple the price at my International dealer for the correct OEM part and have not looked back, especially after that abortion of a radiator I bought, it did not fit correctly, not impressed. And I would never, EVER buy a CAC from them. OEM on this stuff from now on.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Detroit Radiator PowerMaxx CAC.... - Waterloo - 04-18-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.