Advise on truck and engine purchase
04-18-2017, (Subject: Advise on truck and engine purchase ) 
RE: Advise on truck and engine purchase
I have a 2008 kenworth t660 and like it now.When i bought it new I also liked it till it had 300000 miles on it then nothing but DPF,EGR,DOC,EGR COOLER,troubles.I did a lot of swearing but finally found this guy in his front yard shooting videos on how to maintain these crazy expensive emission troubles.Things got better after that.For about say about the first 700000 miles I was wishing for my 98 t660 with my 3406E cat back but after finding this website and hearing about the troubles with cm2250 and cm2350 I am glad now that I do have the cm871.Lesser of 3 evils. As far as brand of truck I personally think its more important to make sure the drivetrain is in good shape.Thats the thing that will make you either strive or send you crying and bankrupt .And make no mistake alot of peopl have done the later.

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advise on truck and engine purchase - flonly - 04-18-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.