Need HELP ASAP on Tri-Pac coolant line plumbing...
04-23-2017, (Subject: Need HELP ASAP on Tri-Pac coolant line plumbing... ) 
RE: Need HELP ASAP on Tri-Pac coolant line plumbing...
(04-23-2017 )hhow55 Wrote:  https://www.na.thermoking.com

Maybe this help's

Been to your link, had the install manual up for the Tri-Pac, and the ISX water cooling schematics... I don't understand the thinking behind whomever hooked this unit up. The outlet side of the Tri-Pac (thermostat side) is supposed to go to the inlet side of the ISX water pump, according to TK manual. The inlet side of the Tri-Pac (radiator side) is supposed to go to the engine block. Well, I hooked it up like that and had opposite results when attempting to purge the TP unit of air, as the manual shows you.

Whoever did the install, there are two different methods according to the TK manual... Well these guys took the difficult road, as all of the plumbing is right in front of your face to hook this thing up properly, and easily. The installer hit every hard to reach place in the book, instead of just hooking up to the heater lines with T's and routing appropriately. Or at least in a common sense fashion. And the damn shut off valve does not work either, using my handy dandy surgical clamps, needle nose vice grip pliers... Orthopedic surgery was easier to figure out than this abortion. And yes, I am reading to much into this... Information overload, I am sure this will take two minutes on the phone in the morning. My head hurts, thank God the beer is cold!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need HELP ASAP on Tri-Pac coolant line plumbing... - Waterloo - 04-23-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.