Need HELP ASAP on Tri-Pac coolant line plumbing...
05-02-2017, (Subject: Need HELP ASAP on Tri-Pac coolant line plumbing... ) 
RE: Need HELP ASAP on Tri-Pac coolant line plumbing...
No, the line coming off of the motor to the Tri-Pac. The outlet line burst at the nipple coming off of the Tri-Pac, on the outside of the unit. I pulled the thermostat and found the gasket was a mess and replaced, along with a new thermostat... I think the problem is fixed, I ran new lines between the ISX and the Tri-Pac. I was thinking back to when my head went, just prior to the in frame. She was building quite a bit of pressure in those lines, hell, all of my coolant lines. The one at the Tri-Pac was very very soft, and I think she just had enough. Still seems odd though, as it was only soft right there at the Tri-Pac, the rest of the line was fine. In fact I saved them for an emergency, they are still very usable... So far so good, she is running good now, burped the motor and hopefully got all of the air out of both systems. We shall see. Need to get an Airlift system to vacuum down the coolant system. Next tool on my list.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need HELP ASAP on Tri-Pac coolant line plumbing... - Waterloo - 05-02-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.