help with data link adapters and codes
06-15-2017, (Subject: help with data link adapters and codes ) 
RE: help with data link adapters and codes
As far as the codes go, I am not finding them. You need to get insite hooked up and going on it and see what gives.

I think the only shutdowns you have are coolant level, coolant temp, oil pressure, oil temp. if i remember right.

Your truck has always had some minor wiring woes, and dependencies. Maybe one of them has finally gotten around to haunting you. Check all fuses and breakers for starters, especially the tiny ones in the far left of the fuse panel. Those like to tarnish and go bad but still check good sometimes.

Pray your fuel pump did not fail with the infamous plunger problem that takes out the whole engine.

There are also some updates to the program you have that are available tbw, but they aren't going to magically cure any wiring issues in that thing but do help with fuel mileage, engine smoothness, etc.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Midland

Messages In This Thread
RE: help with data link adapters and codes - Rawze - 06-15-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.