Gallons of oil from blow by.
07-04-2017, (Subject: Gallons of oil from blow by. ) 
RE: Gallons of oil from blow by.
(07-04-2017 )Neflextrucking Wrote:  I got my demandate at a shop called PDQ Performance in Sanford, FL. Tomorrow I think ill do another test by removing the drain pipe from the bottom of the turbo that goes to the engine and see if I still have the same blow by...

Mr. Hag has seen several bad programs and practices that he has had to straighten out from the shops doing deletes in fla. Just because someone can figure out how to connect a computer to it and make some codes go away does not mean they are any good at programming it so that it does not self destruct.

That place is listed in the bad delete collection already. Here is the post...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid13282

Even still, if the engine had close to 900k miles on it before it was de-mandated then someone should have warned you that it is at high risk for cracking a piston or revealing cracked rings due to carbon packing to begin with.

Often as well, bad programming can easily make the turbo over-spool and accelerate its demise. They can be under-spooled too, creating a vacuum on its face, sucking oil out into the CAC but a vacuum will not make for high blo-by.

I would suggest a trip with it to Mr. hag and have it looked at and the programming straightened out at the very least. You may have traded DPF issues for engine issues. Not good.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Neflextrucking

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gallons of oil from blow by. - Rawze - 07-04-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.