Gallons of oil from blow by.
07-05-2017, (Subject: Gallons of oil from blow by. ) 
RE: Gallons of oil from blow by.
Oh geez settle down a little here. It was already stated and don't overlook it..... Your turbo seal is gone, that's it. You demandated your truck for a reason, probably cause the system was having issues. Your turbo was working against more back pressure then it should and when you demarcated it, you lose the back pressure and the turbo starts spitting oil.

Oil in your charge air cooler clamps cannot be coming from a bad head, there's no way.... only if it were out your exhaust. If you have insane blowing and oil in your cac piping, it's your turbo.

Take the oil return like off the side of your engine from your turbo and put it in a pail, then run the engine with your blowby test. Unless I read your test you did wrong (I am have drunk, so it's possible) but you did it wrong.

The boost is entering your engine through the oil return like, so remove the line, lose the blowing and your good.

I had the exact same thing happen to me, I almost rebuilt a perfectly good engine because of it. Don't be dumb like me.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Neflextrucking

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gallons of oil from blow by. - Brock - 07-05-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.