Gallons of oil from blow by.
07-05-2017, (Subject: Gallons of oil from blow by. ) 
RE: Gallons of oil from blow by.
(07-04-2017 )Neflextrucking Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 )smorgan87 Wrote:  You check your egts with a pyrometer in your exhaust manifold. Who did your demandate? If you have a turbo spewing oil into the intake and enough blowby to blow the water out the hose (assuming you did it right)then you need a good mechanic and probably an inframe.

I got my demandate at a shop called PDQ Performance in Sanford, FL. Tomorrow I think ill do another test by removing the drain pipe from the bottom of the turbo that goes to the engine and see if I still have the same blow by...

Very good idea, removing the drain pipe. Except remove the drain pipe from the engine and place a bucket to catch the oil.
If your problem is solved, when you remove the pipe, make sure you get up griffin, ga and have your ecm reprogrammed.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , Neflextrucking

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gallons of oil from blow by. - hhow55 - 07-05-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.