CM2250 Will Not Regen
07-19-2017, (Subject: CM2250 Will Not Regen ) 
CM2250 Will Not Regen
Hello All,

I have a 2012 Freightiner Cascadia with an ISX15 CM2250 Engine. Recently I have gotten my dpf filter and doc filter cleaned. I took it off myself without a computer thinking I would save money but eventually broke down less than 15 miles from my home location. My mechanic told me I was supposed to use a computer so I ended up having to replace my egr and going to freightliner for an ecm update. After the update I was getting codes 1922 1981. So I took it back to my mechanic and he did something to get rid of the 1922 code but now I still have the 1981 code. The code says that dpf is clogged or it could be a harness issue. My truck will start a regen but kicks it out within less than 10 minutes. Do I really need to get dpf cleaned again after only going less that 20 miles? Also, I've replaced the differential pressure sensor on the dpf, the scr junction box and a temperature sensor on the scr. Thank you in advance for any help that you can give me.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
CM2250 Will Not Regen - Jolt - 07-19-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.