CM871 things to check after purchase?
03-30-2016, (Subject: CM871 things to check after purchase? ) 
RE: CM871 things to check after purchase?
(03-29-2016 )yamajason Wrote:  Rawze's capacitor got me researching, scroll down & check out the paragraph titled Filter Capacitors http://www.avweb.com/news/maint/182896-1.html

I have worked with automotive systems and high amperage systems long enough to know that capacitors that tiny (MICRO-farad) are ridiculously too small for high amperage applications, like what happens in a car or truck at the batteries/alternator.

All that picofarad and microfarad mumbo jumbo mentioned is clearly form someone who works on circuit boards inside electronic equipment at mostly low power levels, and not someone who deals with automotive/engine related power systems. The info is sketch at best and does not account for high amperage surge currents etc. -- Sounds like some college kid text-book moron wrote it to me.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 things to check after purchase? - Rawze - 03-30-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.