Cm871 code 2637 and 4214
08-25-2017, (Subject: Cm871 code 2637 and 4214 ) 
RE: Cm871 code 2637 and 4214
(08-25-2017 )Bigstank Wrote:  ...
it came with a 2yr 250k full warranty on the motor only (not emissions or drive line) I'm kinda screwed.

No your not. Inspect the overhead cams and if they are in good decent shape, then it is likely that so is the rest of the engine. After that, THROW THAT PAPERWORK IN THE TRASH CAN!!! -- BECAUSE IT IS USELESS OTHERWISE!

IN FACT -- YOU WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO GET THEM TO PAY FOR EVEN A NEW OVERHEAD CAM!! -- IT IS RARE FOR ANY WARRANTY COMPANY TO DO SUCH THINGS ON AN OLD ENGINE! -- IT IS A MONEY SUCKING SCAM!!! Where in the fine print it always states something like "we don't cover parts for abnormal wear and abuse"... then every time there is a claim they say "That is not normal wear!", then deny your claims. I have seen it more than a dozen times alone for people that have come here over the years and I point out real problems to. they try to get those problems fixed and get denied every time!

AND - If someone in-framed it or did a partial, and did a s$itty job --- THE WARRANTY COMPANY WILL REFUSE TO PAY FOR THOSE REPAIRS TOO and tell you to take it back to the guys who did the work and complain to them.

You are hanging onto a hope and a prayer from a god that does not like you!. All it is going to do for you is hold you back in fear with a false sense of security.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Bigstank

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm871 code 2637 and 4214 - Rawze - 08-25-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.