Ever have fault 1117? Ignition pwr loss.
08-31-2017, (Subject: Ever have fault 1117? Ignition pwr loss. ) 
RE: Ever have fault 1117? Ignition pwr loss.
(08-31-2017 )Brock Wrote:  Smacked ecm, no luck there. Every ground on the truck has been removed and grinded clean and put back. All fuses have been replaced. I never bring my truck there but I need someone with all the software to look at it and I don't have time as I'm balls to the walls busy.

My driver is checking everything off the list from everything you mentioned. Hoping he can find it before it has to go in.

Try smacking the keyswitch, cab plugs, and wiring harnesses around then. You have about as much chance towards finding it as they do. It does not take software to find something that is making your eCM die suddenly.

Bang around on the fuse panel and relays too. Yank at wiring harnesses, and shake the cab of the truck. it can always be found, it is just a matter of eliminating things.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , JMBT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ever have fault 1117? Ignition pwr loss. - Rawze - 08-31-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.