I found an interesting Savings Vehicle...
09-18-2017, (Subject: I found an interesting Savings Vehicle... ) 
RE: I found an interesting Savings Vehicle...
Just remember that investments are not what they seem...

I was forced to put in, over a 10 year span,.. $roughly about $30,000 into a 401 by the company I was contracted to/employed by several years ago. It was one of their requirements, and you could not opt out of it. I tried to believe me, they have a minimum you have to put of your pay every week. The day I left them, it had $33,000 in it...

=-- i still get the statements every month form that "investment group' bulls$$it. crap!!...

Last month it had ABOUT $26,000 DOLLARS IN IT!. --- YES ACTUALLY SLIGHTLY LESS THAN I HAD PUT IN!!! --- and it has NEVER EVER GROWN ON ITS OWN!!--- and guess who it is by ---

VANGUARD!!!!!

So go ahead with that false hope of making your money "grow"... It is a sham that will only "GROW" if you keep pouring more money into it,.. otherwise,.. they just eat your profits up on xfer fees that don;t exist and "new investment opportunities" they take without your permission where the take MORE FEES and keep siphoning off all the growth it takes on in the process. -- IT IS DEFINITELY A SCAM AND FALSE HOPE!!!!!!

According th their advertisements and false hop statements, ans screwed up mathematics of 3-5% compounded bulls$it,... I should have AT LEAST a couple hundred thousand in it by now --- WHAT A SHAM!!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: kmk , simon999 , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: I found an interesting Savings Vehicle... - Rawze - 09-18-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.