Need info please
09-19-2017, (Subject: Need info please ) 
RE: Need info please
Holy soot! I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I'll tell you a bit of my story. Bought truck in June, next day had CEL come on, cost me $1400 in a sensor. Day after that got fixed light came on. Pulled into a different dealership and they wanted $6k, said I had a bad DOC and I didn't even have it plated yet! I wanted to keep the emissions intact so bad, but like you money was tight, especially with 2 kids under 5 and one on the way. Luckily I got a credit card(hate them) offer with zero percent for a year. I got a hold of Unilever on this site and for around $2500 I got set up with Cummins insite, a laptop, a tune, pyrometer and turbo boost gauge, and new v bands and gaskets(my dpf and scr cans still look stock but I hollowed them out myself). Before Unilever's I had about 8 codes pop up in about 1500 miles since he did his work I've put on about 5000 miles and haven't had a CEL come on yet. If I was in your position it'd cost a bit more but I'd me making a trip to Atlanta to see Mr Hagg. I really wish I had him close cause I'd drive 500 miles to have him check truck out, unfortunately being in Nebraska we're a bit to far for me to do that.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Old Driver , rgreen

Messages In This Thread
Need info please - rgreen - 09-19-2017,
RE: Need info please - rgreen - 09-19-2017,
RE: Need info please - Rawze - 09-20-2017,
RE: Need info please - rgreen - 09-19-2017,
RE: Need info please - Brock - 09-19-2017,
RE: Need info please - hhow55 - 09-19-2017,
RE: Need info please - Fergie - 09-19-2017
RE: Need info please - Magard - 09-20-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.