Please tell me I’m missing something, (vibe dampner)
09-27-2017, (Subject: Please tell me I’m missing something, (vibe dampner) ) 
RE: Please tell me I’m missing something, (vibe dampner)
(09-27-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  If your truck is running fine without excess vibrations...and you're currently missing loads, that's a "wait for a more appropriate time" job all day.

My rear structure (flywheel housing gasket) is leaking and it pisses me off, but when I was about to drop the tranny and take 4 or 5 days to do it, inspect and replace all the wiring & plumbing securement between the tranny and frame, and go through the tranny all at the same time over Christmas/New Years, the phone rang with a load that paid 20% over normal...have I mentioned my rear structure is still leaking? It is planned for this Christmas/New Years now.

Bingo. I hate to say this, but take it to a shop for the Damper. Pay the few hundred bucks and get back to work, been there, and done that. There are some things that one should tackle, and then there are these times. Shop time vs Lost Revenue. Sorry, just me.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , Old Driver , JMBT , gatow900 , DDlighttruck

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please tell me I’m missing something, (vibe dampner) - Waterloo - 09-27-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.