CM871 things to check after purchase?
04-04-2016, (Subject: CM871 things to check after purchase? ) 
RE: CM871 things to check after purchase?
(04-04-2016 )reconxlr Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 )reconxlr Wrote:  
(03-30-2016 )Marajin Wrote:  damn bot!. lol
Thanks Marajin.
I really would like to get the truck tuned 435hp and factory torque is just too low for me. Definitely will get free flow muffler as well(donaldson)
Do you know any more information of your recommendations?
Like their locations and contact information?

Thanks.

If you rid yourself of the mandate, you don't need a muffler. Mine sounds fine... Just a tad bit louder, but not a head turner by any stretch. Sounds just right to me. You don't want to remove anything off the exhaust system, at least I would not.

As far as contact info, they are all members here and cam be pm'd. Mr. Hag is down by Rawze in GA, Unilevers is up in Canada and in Indiana, Gearhead is in PA/MD area.

I guess I won't need a free flow muffler then, thanks. am in GA myself. I will pm them hopefully one can offer directions.
Thanks much.

About all you need is a bit of elbow grease, the sensors, two gauges and the Inline 5. Do the work yourself, best way to learn your truck. And trust me, you will more than likely find things that the previous owner did, especially in the electrical dept. I installed a pretty cool stereo system in my ProStar, and found two bare hot wires hiding in the overhead and running along the passenger A pillar under the trim... Not to mention a few things under the hood and cab. It is a wonder my truck did not burn to the ground.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 things to check after purchase? - Waterloo - 04-04-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.