Service Ranger 4...Bueller?........Bueller?........Anyone?......Anyone?
12-24-2017, (Subject: Service Ranger 4...Bueller?........Bueller?........Anyone?......Anyone? ) 
Help with Service Ranger 4, configuration modes
So, My wife just got Service Ranger 4 up and running for me and I was hoping to configure my Autoshift Gen 3 shift settings a bit to get it to shift down sooner, (or at a higher RPM), for heavier loads. The stock configuration is "Cummins ISX 2007/2010" in the value window. It often lets the engine drag down to 1000 or 1100 rpm before a downshift, prompting me to go to manual mode an downshift more appropriately when heavy.
In the configurations value window there are many choices to replace what I have, but I am not sure what to select. The help window offers no explanation of the different calibration programs, only how to change configurations.
There are options ranging from 1800 to 2400 RPM, and standard, performance, low inertia, mid inertia modes of each RPM setting??? What do these mean?? Also "gear fast /run slow" options for the different RPM ranges. I am at a complete loss here.

As always any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Help with Service Ranger 4, configuration modes - JMBT - 12-24-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.