Is this bad or just what I have to expect?
01-12-2018, (Subject: Is this bad or just what I have to expect? ) 
RE: Is this bad or just what I have to expect?
(01-12-2018 )Hammerhead Wrote:  
(01-11-2018 )Badlogin Wrote:  Well it seems that the truck is throwing red flags? The truck has a PTO and it pulled a air pump trailer. So it probably has many hours of wear.

Yes and No.
This is just the opinion of another dumb truck driver, but even though there is hours packed onto the engine at low torque loads that resemble idling, and we all know how much emissions systems love idling, one thing that is assured...even a dipshit driver can't abuse the rest of the truck while the PTO is running its accessory.
Imho, that is actually a plus, because the tranny and driveline have likely not been overly abused.
Another point, most drivers that actually have to use a pump, blower, hydraulics, etc. actually have to think in order to do their jobs. So generally, and I do mean generally, it's usually not bottom of the barrel idiots you wouldn't let drive your wheelbarrow, even if they supplied the tire, type of guys doing said jobs.

Now this is a generalization, but think about it...how many deer in the headlights dumbasses have you seen doing these type of jobs? I know I haven't seen half as many as the dumbasses I've seen driving Mega fleet trucks.
This is totally subjective, and I'm completely open to counter-arguments on the subject.

Waaaaiiit a min hammer ....
I am just one more dumbass and I do or have done those jobs ...
Ssssssshhhhhhhh
Don't tell anybody any different ....
Haha you wanted a argument and we both know I ain't to bright ,lol

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this bad or just what I have to expect? - the missing link - 01-12-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.