Forced Regen Results
01-25-2018, (Subject: Forced Regen Results ) 
RE: Forced Regen Results
(01-25-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  
(01-25-2018 )iceman Wrote:  In the process of doing a forced regen and i cant seem to get any values. Set up my windows like rawze did and no values anywhere. What am i doing wrong?

Looks like you forgot to highlight the parameter monitoring sub-window and hit the play |> button at the top.

Tried everything. Highlighted all of them and pressed play, still no dice. I did discover i can do graphical monitoring and get the values. I am starting to get suspicions that my computer display properties are somehow not showing those values in either the data logger nor the aftertreatment window. Not really sure how to fix that though.

---
Just an update on this and for information in case someone runs across it. It seems i have to run the program as administrator to get the graphics to operate properly. I could not get any values to show up on any of the tests under ECM diagnostic tests, nor in the data monitor and logger, until i ran the program as an administrator. This can be permanently mitigated by right clicking on the program, going to properties-compatibility, and checking the box: run as administrator.

User's Signature: If it ain't broke, don't mean it won't be at some point.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forced Regen Results - iceman - 01-25-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.