Is it time for new Shock Absorbers?
04-15-2016, (Subject: Is it time for new Shock Absorbers? ) 
RE: Is it time for new Shock Absorbers?
I was just at the shop today, mine are fine on the steers, no issues, and it has been about 9 months with them. And I hear you on the cross reference, I could not find Monroes for the rear. Only shock available is the Gabriel for rear from what I know, other than the OEM one.

The Gabriel shocks I have on the rear end are doing fine too... No signs of leaks there, the GSLX adjustables, I just power washed her and they were good to go... I made it a point to check all of the shocks all the way around for leaks before I started washing, just road grime. I washed her in my driveway.

I wish I had something better to tell you. These ProStars and shocks, not much out there unless you go with those hand built Fox type shocks, but they are like $300 or $400 ea. I was not going to go there.

Oh, you should have a warranty on those failed shocks if it has only been a few months... I would look into that. Get a spare set. Call Monroe, they are up here in Detroit, good guys, as I have called them before.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it time for new Shock Absorbers? - Waterloo - 04-15-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.