OIL/WATER TEMP
02-15-2018, (Subject: OIL/WATER TEMP ) 
RE: OIL/WATER TEMP
(02-15-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  ...
and Mary Ann and Ginger aren't outta the woods either. Professor is gonna be up to his ears treating the ISX aids

LOLOLZOLOLZQ!!!LOL!

:exciting::exciting:
:big_smile::exclamation::exclamation::D:D

====

On a more serious note... Just about every time I have seen ISX overheat so easily and it include the oil temps is either the radiator is bad/plugged, the fan clutch is bad, the programming is bad, thermostat is bad, a cam has slipped badly, or it has spun a bearing.

Take your pick.

- I actually had a guy here once who's truck would over-heat no matter what anyone did. He had it in shop after shop, and even had the programming set back to factory. - it still did it and he spent thousands on it. i told him to bring it this way and I would help him solve it if I could.

- He showed up here at the house with it and as soon as he lifted the hood up, I told him why it was over-heating. It was obvious to me, but EVERYONE ELSE must have missed it. His engine fan was mounted backwards and pushing air forward instead of pulling it into the radiator. Going down the roads, it pushing air forward canceled any air flow into the front of the truck and it just kept overheating. We puled his fan off, flipped it around, and all his problems were cured.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Hammerhead

Messages In This Thread
OIL/WATER TEMP - 808allstarr - 02-12-2018,
RE: OIL/WATER TEMP - JMBT - 02-12-2018,
RE: OIL/WATER TEMP - Rawze - 02-12-2018,
RE: OIL/WATER TEMP - Rawze - 02-14-2018,
RE: OIL/WATER TEMP - Rawze - 02-15-2018
RE: OIL/WATER TEMP - Rawze - 02-15-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.