Isx15 cm 2250 fuel pump and a turbo question
02-21-2018, (Subject: Isx15 cm 2250 fuel pump and a turbo question ) 
RE: Isx15 cm 2250 fuel pump and a turbo question
The fuel pump is a major concern. Two cylinder pump with titanium plungers is the much preferable way to go. Do not assume two cylinder has the titanium plungers.
Also verify what oil pressure bypass valve you have. If it was changed at a Cummins dealer it should have white paint around the large plug on the oil filter housing. There is a recent post on here of maybe a even newer bypass valve available. Very inexpensive insurance.
Another issue is low oil pressure, hows yours? Dimes are your solution, I put in 8 in the oil pump. Now I’m at 43psi going down the road.
There is a lot of information on this website regarding the 2250, use the search engine, it is your friend.
Absolutely do Rawze’s egr tuneup just for comfort and knowing your in a better spot, looking over your shoulder and second guessing is a very unpleasant way to go. Dipping into your wallet while on the road could be a business game changer.
Just my 2 cents of observation of owning one of these.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx15 cm 2250 fuel pump and a turbo question - redbeard - 02-21-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.