Everyone read this! Check your mechanics work.
06-15-2018, (Subject: Everyone read this! Check your mechanics work. ) 
RE: Everyone read this! Check your mechanics work.
- How come I am not surprised at all?. -- Saddened but not surprised....

There is no profit in quality and pride any more so why should anyone but yourself care?. That is the new normal when it comes to the service/repair industry.

Get it in,. then out, and tell the customer whatever they want to hear so you get your money. Why bother to do anything more than that, there are another 500 trucks waiting in line to get into the bay.

I had a manager at one stealershit not too long ago tell me flat out that they "could take their time and fix everything wrong" with a truck and do a good job,... but that there was no profit in it. Why work on 5 trucks a day and do them right when they can half-arsse 30 trucks a day and make 600% more profit.

Any time the demand for something outweighs the availability by a factor of more than 10,000%, everyone who offers that something is just too easily tempted to take full advantage of the situation. There could be a truck repair facility at every exit ramp on every highway in the USA and it still would not be enough to keep up with the demand of trucks needing repair. You can thank individual and corporate greed, extreme capitalism, and extreme big govt., big oil regulation for all of this.

- Where does this leave the truck owner? -- doing the job of maint. and repair himself or going out of business.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , Chamberpains , Waterloo , gatow900 , stevesparts , t700 , Nostalgic , dhirocz , Starlight , BobsYourUncle , Pd6cas2 , Oldad6150 , Doublecoin , laynepaving

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone read this! Check your mechanics work. - Rawze - 06-15-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.