company driver going to destroy truck
10-28-2018, (Subject: company driver going to destroy truck ) 
RE: company driver going to destroy truck
Here is what a billionaire told me once...

The sole purpose of having an employee is for them to make you a consistent measurable profit above what you have to pay out towards them. If they cannot understand that then they are not an employee, but instead a problem that only drags you down with them. Their goal should be to make their own paycheck, then make you something on top of that for your efforts in hiring and dealing with them.

Show them what it takes to achieve your goals, give them the tools for achieving it, then send them off to process it in the way they were shown. If they do not, then replace them as easily as you would replace a problematic light bulb using no ill will, or remorse. - They, not you, make their own life's choices. If they choose to meet your goals, that is great and everyone gets something for it, but if they choose not to meet your goals, then that is not your choice but theirs. That choice is also their choice towards their own hardships of the future, not yours for replacing them.

Does your employee want to shine bright, becoming proud of their efforts, and get rewarded for all the extra brightness? - Or do they choose to be the bulb that gets replaced at first opportunity?.

The only way to get an employee to shine bright is to reward their extra effort accordingly + give them the tools, knowledge, reasonable time-frame, incentive, and praise to do so.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Rounded_nut , Hammerhead , Pd6cas2

Messages In This Thread
RE: company driver going to destroy truck - Rawze - 10-28-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.