Cummins cm2350 Regen issues
11-12-2018, (Subject: Cummins cm2350 Regen issues ) 
RE: Cummins cm2350 Regen issues
(11-12-2018 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  You should not have smoke coming from the flexpipe before the aftertreatment system if there's any smoke before the after there is a crack or break in the pipe and that can cause your regen system to not work correctly because the fuel being put into it will ignite before it reaches the filters clean them.

and the output temperature sensor should read ambient exhaust temperature or higher than exhaust temperature when regenerating

Ok so with the flex pipe crack will that cause a no reading on the exhaust temperature sensors? I did take a look at harness it’s all connected the only thing I noticed is that whenever the last dpf filter cleaning was done they did a terrible job with routing the harness they just let them sit on top of the filter . I could see how the heat was already burning on the aluminum protector before the cables. I don’t think that it burned the cables if not it will show up in insite software. Because exhaust temperature sensors read zero is what I don’t understand.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins cm2350 Regen issues - Jaielv - 11-12-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.