2350 regen issues
12-10-2018, (Subject: 2350 regen issues ) 
RE: 2350 regen issues
that part is upto you but i would get software and see which ones are wonky if they are could be exhaust backpressure could be dpf differential pressure and could be the egr differential pressure causing an issue or imap causing an issue if you replace them all figoure around 700-1000$

it also could be a crack in the exhaust pipe going from turbo to dpf. if its cracked air will ignite the aftertreatment fuel before it gets to the DOC/DPF and cause poor regenerations leading to parked regens.

idk if the 2350s have one but my truck had a crack in the pipe with the steel woven wrap around it "flex pipe" caused all sorts of issues but i could tell it was there because doing a parked regen white smoke would come out from under the cab from the flex pipe.

and before i forget to put it as rawze will say soon. EGR Tuneup. carbon buildup on sensors/intake pipes can/will cause issues to become bigger than they are.

search rawzes videos on youtube very well explained and presented and something no stealersh*t or cummins certifed failure is going to help you with.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2350 regen issues - rrod - 12-08-2018,
RE: 2350 regen issues - Lonestar10 - 12-10-2018
RE: 2350 regen issues - Jaielv - 12-15-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.