Isx cm871 reman injectors
01-12-2019, (Subject: Isx cm871 reman injectors ) 
RE: Isx cm871 reman injectors
When I was down at Rawze's in framing my motor, the dealer sent down a 6 pack of injectors, said that only reman units were available. The ones they sent came in a reman box but were actually new units, at the reman price. Dealer paid for the injectors. The same was happening with heads, may still be. A reman head would be ordered and a new head sent at reman price.

Me, I would order the injectors from Cummins, and see what you get. I would not put anything else in there other than genuine Cummins built or remaned by Cummins injectors.

The only thing I would use on that motor would be a Turbo from our guy down in Atlanta, I forget his name, Yiota or something, the turbo man Mr Hagg uses. I have one of his reman turbos on my motor, and knock on wood it is better than the Cummins Mexican reman it replaced.

There are few aftermarket parts I would ever consider using, including sensors on the CM-871. Or any motor for that matter, too much of a crap shoot.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx cm871 reman injectors - Waterloo - 01-12-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.