Cummins problems HELP!!!
01-23-2019, (Subject: Cummins problems HELP!!! ) 
RE: Cummins problems HELP!!!
on cummins OEM OEM OEM anything else tends to wind up just redoing it the right way way to soon after. i just did all 4 actuators was right around 2,000 and 1hr of my time.

unplug connector then basically 3 i beleive T25 torx bolts and the gaskets are reusable but i got new.

and as far as that shop, lift pump should have 0 todo with computer and gaurenteed nothing todo with being able to put a new program into it.

run far run fast and if you can leave the shop burning so they never screw over another driver again.

if the truck has a bunch of miles and it also sounds like previous owner wasnt great on maintenance if they didnt replace the Actuators on overhaul do them ASAP it might fix every problem you have it might not. before i replaced mine when i started the truck cold it would sit and rock back and forth and almost make you sea sick. 4 new actuators truck starts runs rough for about 5 seconds then it must switch over to a different fueling program or something but it does a quick skip in RPM and idles like a champ. and it starts like this weather its -15 or +40 degrees F
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins problems HELP!!! - Lonestar10 - 01-23-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.