Isx New Vgt Turbo Pushing Oil
02-05-2019, (Subject: Isx New Vgt Turbo Pushing Oil ) 
RE: Isx New Vgt Turbo Pushing Oil
I finally had time to work on the truck again, it is a 2012 T660 with a ISX cm 2250 still has the mandate with 650,000 miles, I drove it for awhile and it lost boost again, i created an ecm image, and it does show engine went into derate mode, the turbo was getting oil all the way through the cac to the intake manifold, The air filter was in bad shape, so we think that was causing the oil, we will no longer be trying to clean them and only replace them from now on. The crank case pressure didn't look to high on insite, I think it was showing around 1.5. The imap sensor has good wires, connections and I tightened the ecm connections, so I assume the imap code has to be from the derate, all the other codes also seem to come up because of the derate, not causing it, I was also getting a lot of coolant to the intake manifold so we replaced the egr cooler and we will take it for a test run to see if that was causing the derate.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx New Vgt Turbo Pushing Oil - Knuckles - 02-05-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.