ISX CM870 De-mandate help
05-22-2019, (Subject: ISX CM870 De-mandate help ) 
ISX CM870 De-mandate help
Hi there. New to the forum. I have a 379 with a CM870 ISX in it. Originally the truck had a 500hp CPL 8518 in it. Several years ago I had the engine de-mandated using only software and the non-venturi intake. The software and intake came from a shop in southern MN. Since then we have installed a reman engine running with factory equipment. This engine is a 565hp CPL 8518.

We had to replace the oil coolers so we had the EGR cooler off the engine. One of the connections to the block has been leaking and I'd rather just not put it back on. At this point I'm not sure whether to do a "Stage 1" or "Stage 2" de-mandate. I still have the {name removed} and tune but the shop in southern MN will not even acknowledge there existence. Is there anyone here that could take a look at the files on this {name removed} I can trust and maybe adjust them if I need? I'm not sure if it will work properly by taking the tune that was once on a 500hp engine and simply installing it on a 565? If I remember right there were two tunes for options. A 5% economy tune and a 12% HP/Economy tune.

Thanks for your thoughts.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
ISX CM870 De-mandate help - Cheddar - 05-22-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.