Volvo d16 engine
10-12-2019, (Subject: Volvo d16 engine ) 
RE: Volvo d16 engine
(10-12-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  I would be concerned with who did the in frame, may be ticking tome bombs waiting to go off. And then he is wanting to go all owner operator, that tells me he is having cash flow issues or sees something else on the horizon that does not bode well for his business. As far as the Volvo, same as you have heard, those motors were problematic and not ready for prime time, no clue if there is a fix, and no way to safely de-mandate that I know of. I have no personal experience with that 600hp Volvo motor, just rumors/stories that I have heard.

inframe was done at volvo... they installed updated head updated turbo and all other updates that fix most of the problems that they had he has several of them and one going on 400k that was done by the same dealer that has not had a single issue since... i didnt have all the info when i made the first post he did all those inframes 7 trucks at once... because they were all getting to the miles where they gonna need them soon on the dd15s he has and on the d16s becuase they were nothing but problems and wanted all the updates done... about a month later he started having problems with several drivers and decided to say screw it and get rid of all of the company drivers sell the trucks and trailers and be just owner op... he kept only 2 company trucks and he has 4 owner ops including me... he was tired of all the headaches.... they are all paid for and he told me flat out when i talked to him this morning... idc anymore i have 400k worth of equipment sitting on that yard right now and if someone offered me 250k or 300k id take it and write the rest off... he has 7 cascadias with dd15s in them 2 volvos with d16s and 15 new trailers sitting there... his exact words to me where if you decide you want one of these trucks and trailers ill finance them to you and we will do a payment that will work for you idc how long or how short you wanna make it thats up to you...
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Volvo d16 engine - SIDE_SHOW - 10-11-2019,
RE: Volvo d16 engine - Brock - 10-12-2019,
RE: Volvo d16 engine - SIDE_SHOW - 10-12-2019
RE: Volvo d16 engine - hhow55 - 10-12-2019,
RE: Volvo d16 engine - Rawze - 10-12-2019,
RE: Volvo d16 engine - Rawze - 10-12-2019,
RE: Volvo d16 engine - tree98 - 10-12-2019,
RE: Volvo d16 engine - Unilevers - 10-13-2019,
RE: Volvo d16 engine - tree98 - 10-13-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.