first ISX engine I know nothing about it any help out there
11-23-2019, (Subject: first ISX engine I know nothing about it any help out there ) 
RE: first ISX engine I know nothing about it any help out there
(11-22-2019 )tree98 Wrote:  
(11-22-2019 )trucker1975 Wrote:  it is supposed to have a new top end at 400000 but I'm still trying to find out exactly what that means

Most likely this is not a good thing, rarely are they done right. Also try to find out WHY they did it, that could reveal a lot about what you can expect to happen in the near future

this is what I've found out apparently it cam issue it was overhauled at 273000 the truck has 615000 now it has alot of blow by I'm sure it needs another overhaul it sounds strange but trucks in this industry it's not uncommon for a motor of any brand to need an overhaul anywhere between 300 and 500 it's just the nature of this job my concern is when I rebuild this thing what can I do to prolong the life span of this engine thanks for your reply
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: first ISX engine I know nothing about it any help out there - trucker1975 - 11-23-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.